How To Get Rid Of Bloated Stomach Fast!
Bloated stomach is a very common issue. It can be caused by many factors such as poor diet, stress, gas, constipation lack of good gut bacteria, and many more. This condition is not very serious, but it can cause a lot of discomfort and affect one’s confidence.
If your bloated stomach is not a symptom of some health issue, it’s most often caused by poor diet and some foods. Here are the most common foods that can cause bloating.
- Dairy – Dairy products, especially if you’re lactose intolerant, can lead to gases and stomach bloating. Try to reduce the intake of dairy products especially milk, and change it with almond, soy, coconut or flax milk.
- Broccoli, Cabbage, Asparagus – Even though these ingredients are very healthy and offer many health benefits, they have raffinose content that can lead to stomach bloating and gas. Make sure to consume these vegetables in moderate amounts.
- Beans – Beans contain oligosaccharide. It’s a sugar that the body can’t digest. You can eliminate some of this sugar by soaking dry beans before cooking them.
- Apples and Pears – Apples and pears are an ample source of soluble fiber; however, people with a sensitive stomach can’t tolerate these fruits.
- Artificial sweeteners – These kinds of sweeteners that are found in candies and chewing gums can lead to gastrointestinal problems such as bloating and gas.
- Salt – High sodium intake can lead to water retention in your body and result in bloating. Try to limit your salt intake to no more than 2.300mg per day.
- Fizzy Drinks – Carbonated drink like soda and beer contain carbon dioxide, which leads to bloating.
If you often have bloated stomach that makes you uncomfortable, here are the best ingredients that can help you solve your problem.
- Fennel – Fennel and fennel seeds have antispasmodic effects that can help in reducing bloating and gas.
- Caraway seeds – These seeds provide carminative properties, and they can prevent gas formation in the stomach and intestines. They also stimulate growth of beneficial gut bacteria, which is vital for proper digestion.
- Ginger – This ingredient contains zingibain, a digesting enzyme that can help in improving digestion and reducing bloating and gas.
- Pineapple – This ingredient is also rich in digesting enzyme that can improve digestion and reduce gas and bloating.
- Peppermint tea – Peppermint tea is an amazing soothing agent that relaxes the smooth muscles. It has also been proved effective in treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Chamomile tea – Chamomile tea also has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties that can improve the digestive process and reduce bloating.
- Papaya – This amazing tropical fruit contains papain, enzyme that is very effective in improving digestion. It can also help you eliminate intestinal parasites and worms that can cause bloating.
- Parsley – Besides eliminating bad breath, fresh parsley also promotes healthy digestion. In addition, parsley is a natural diuretic, meaning it eliminates excess water weight, gas and bloating.