Get Rid Of Excess Weight, And Prevent Tumors And Diabetes With Frozen Lemons!
Lemons are well known fruits. They are loaded with antioxidants and nutrients and are used in many dishes, providing great number of health benefits.
Consuming the lemons, or juicing them, will not give you the maximum of its nutrients and that is why we recommend you to freeze them. Here’s how it works.
The lemon peels also contains very valuable compounds that have the ability to boost the immune system, normalize cholesterol levels, and also prevent cancer development. They have powerful anti-microbial properties and can prevent fungi and other infections.
It’s well known that lemons are essential for body detox and you can consume it in many ways.
Here are some of the many health benefits that lemons can provide:
- Cancer prevention
- Reduced risk of stroke
- Excellent treatment of inflammation
- Immunity boost
- Prevention against asthma symptoms
- Effective against dangerous bacteria
- Prevention and treatment of depression and stress
- Kidney and liver cleanse
How To Get the Most from Your Lemons
It is scientifically proven that lemon peels have 5-10 more vitamins than the juice.
In an interview for BBC Food, Dr. Marilyn Glenville, a nutritionist and expert on women’s health, explains that the combination of healthy fruit peels can be very good for the overall health:
“Most of the antioxidants included in fruit are included in the peel or the pith rather than in the pulp.”
Dr. Glenville also suggested:
“Smoothie is far better than a juice, since you can consume the whole fruit including the peel, and you will not throw away a single nutrient from the fruit.”
How To Freeze The Lemons
- First, wash and disinfect the lemons with organic apple cider vinegar or baking soda.
- Then, rinse them well using water, and pat them dry using a towel.
- Put them in the freezer overnight.
- Once they are completely frozen, grate the whole lemon.
- Put the grated lemons in ice cube trays and store them in the freezer.
- You can use these ice cubes every time you need a hint of citrus fruit.
You can use these cubes in every dish or drink you consume. The lemon peels will give your dishes a stronger taste. You can add them to smoothies, tea, soups, salads, pasta sauces, yogurt, homemade ice-cream, etc.